728x90 AdSpace

  • Latest News

    Monday, December 21, 2015

    CASUAL FESTIVE LOOK

    Hi lovelies,
    How is your preparation for Christmas going on? It is sad to say that we don't usually celebrate Christmas here in our country. I so want to celebrate it one day ;) But I wanted to share the casual look that can be worn during the festive season or say I would be dressing like this if I was in this situation.
    And the best part about this look is that I have the coat of my mother. It always feels so good to wear our parents clothes. I hope you guys will like it.
    Feel free to comment what do you guys think about this look.








    Coat: mom's wardrobe
    white pant & red turtle neck : forever21
    ankle boot: h&m
    neckpiece: accesories nepal 



    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: CASUAL FESTIVE LOOK Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
    Scroll to Top