728x90 AdSpace

  • Latest News

    Saturday, January 30, 2016

    WINTER LOOK

    Hello everybody,
    I am so happy that spring is so near. Its not that I dont like winter but the thing is I love the spring/summer the most. And I am sure that most of you like the same. So today I am going to share one of the casual winter look with you guys.  Today's post is one of my memorable post since my friends helped me click these pictures. And I would like to thank my friends for making this happen.
    Actually this pictures were taken in one of the popular place here in Nepal (Bhaktapur Durbar Square). 
    This place was also affected by the devastating earthquake in April 25, 2015. But I was happy to see so many tourist visiting that place. I hope you guys will like my today's post.







    Shoes: Forever21
    Shades: Rayban
    Cardigan: HongKong
    Locket: ANX store (Nepal)

    Feel free to share your views guys. <3<3<3


    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    2 comments:

    1. Loved the whole outfit! And that place looks amazing!

      thanks for passing by my blog dear, following you right now! :)

      xx

      http://meiontheroad.blogspot.com.ar/

      ReplyDelete

    Item Reviewed: WINTER LOOK Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
    Scroll to Top