728x90 AdSpace

  • Latest News

    Wednesday, March 30, 2016

    LOVE FOR SUMMER

    Yuppy.. summer is finally here. I am super excited. I guess many of you are as well. Its not that I don't like winter but, I prefer summer more than winter. Going for summing, shorts, ice cream, dresses there are so many things that excites me about summer.
    And the main thing was that I was eagerly waiting to share the summer looks with you guys. But I will also try to do DIY post more often.
    When we thing about summer, the first thing that comes in our mind about clothes is shorts. And the preferred color combination is white most of the time.  So today's look is a simple yet popular one.
    Hope you guys will love it.







    This was on my snap chat story that day. This street dog was there all the time with us while we were clicking the pictures.
    I really enjoyed doing this photoshoot. Hope you guys liked it as well.

    till next post..
    get inspired stay beautiful
    xoxo
    Kriti 

    Next
    This is the most recent post.
    Older Post
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    2 comments:

    1. Loved your outfit! Looks amazing xx

      http://mateandbizcochitos.wordpress.com

      ReplyDelete

    Item Reviewed: LOVE FOR SUMMER Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
    Scroll to Top