728x90 AdSpace

  • Latest News

    Sunday, November 22, 2015

    WESTERN AND ETHIC COLAB

    Hello guys,
    It is very sad to announce that my previous site has been hacked so I need to start up with the very new one. But no worries guys we all have bad times and we all need to over come it and in the same way we learn more things and do better than the previous one. I hope you guys will support me and love my post as before.
    Putting these things in side I want to talk about my today's post where I am going to share a look in which I have collaborated the western and the ethnic look. I actually wanted to come up with different one but ended with  the simple kurti and the black denim. To make it different, I have just folded my denim to the third quarter. This look was for the one of the most important occasion here in our country (BHAI TIKA), where we pray for the long and successful life of our brothers.
    In this  look my kurti is from the local store, black denim from H&M shoes from H&M and ear ring from India.
    I hope you guys will love the look. Don't forget to comment how you feel about it.










    Newer Post
    Previous
    This is the last post.
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: WESTERN AND ETHIC COLAB Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
    Scroll to Top